• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where does a learning plan show up on learner dashboard?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a test learning plan. I set up the date for yesterday and gave the assigned learners 7 days to complete. I made sure the learning plan is enabled and I am currently the only assigned learner. However, when I log in as a user, I do not see the learning plan anywhere on my dashboard. Where does a learning plan (or the assigned learnings) show up for a learner?

TOPICS
Job aids , Learning program

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

In Captivate Prime - A Learning Plan is an tool for Administrators and Authors to establish automatic enrollment of Learners to Courses, Learning Programs, Certifications and Job Aids.

Learning plans can be triggered by various events such as a learner being added to the system or a group, finishing another learning object, achieving a skill or on a specified date.

Learning Programs are assemblies of Courses.

Learners will see the Courses, Learning Programs, Certifications and Job Aids in their da

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Captivate Prime - A Learning Plan is an tool for Administrators and Authors to establish automatic enrollment of Learners to Courses, Learning Programs, Certifications and Job Aids.

Learning plans can be triggered by various events such as a learner being added to the system or a group, finishing another learning object, achieving a skill or on a specified date.

Learning Programs are assemblies of Courses.

Learners will see the Courses, Learning Programs, Certifications and Job Aids in their dashboard only after it has been triggered by a Learning Plan.

Feel free to contact me directly.

Walter Zweigle - Senior Adobe Connect and Captivate Prime Account Manager - Clarix Technologies

585-899-5300 x156

Zweigle@clarix.com

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried going to "My Learning" and then selecting "Learning Programs"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A Learning Program for which a Learner has been enrolled will appear on the dashboard under 'My Learning' based on due date.

If it is due in 7 days but not overdue then it should be easy to focus the list of learning on the Dashboard by selecting 'Upcoming Deadlines' in the graphic.

Below shows how this would focus learning for those items that are 'Overdue'.

Walter Zweigle - Sales Account Manager | Clarix Technologies Inc. | 585-899-5300 x156 | zweigle@clarix.com
Adobe Connect | Adobe Learning Manager | Adobe Acrobat Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources