• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to submit suggestions for next revision?

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For many other Adobe products we can go to Feature Request/Bug Report Form and add to the wish list. However, I don't see Captivate Prime listed on that site. So where do we submit a suggestion for an new feature?

TOPICS
Completion criteria , Course settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thanks for sharing the feedback and getting this in Light.

I will raise this with the concerned team and get this corrected.

In meanwhile if you have any feedback or suggestion you can send us an email and we will raise it to the product team.

The email address i have sent you in the private message.

Thanks

Deepak Gahlot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's unbelievable how hard it is to find a way to give feedback about your products. I just upgraded to the newest version of PS and honestly, every time I upgrade I wish I hadn't. It is really, really not a good idea that you guys change commands that people have been using for years. It's a design principle that you have broken and now you're making your user's life more difficult and the experience of your product is very frustrating. I can't believe that Adobe product designers are not thinking about the user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could I possibly get the email to the product team as well? I work within a company that uses a lot of references on our pieces where the entire paragraph has different font styles for authors names and such and if the copy writer doesn't have the font, we cant just insert the references as is. I have to re-do each reference with the correct font style within the sentence myself and its extremely FRUSTRATING. Im sure I'm not the only one with this issue as a lot of businesses use references in their collateral.

Im asking to see if it would be possible to make a windowed tool in indesign where i could make hotkeys for the font styles I want. That way I can just highlight and edit on the fly without having to select a text area, go all the way back up to the font drop down style and change it.

Also, could you add a feature in the pdf exports where you could customize a setting to export a pdf with crops and one without all in one execution. This just seems like something that should have been implemented a long time ago.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize, as this is the Captivate Prime, Learning Management System forum and the team here can't help with inquiries on InDesign or PS.  Those tools have their own forums, managed by the right team and they also have listings in the Wishlist form that can be filled out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kodiak,

Thanks for bringing this up.

As I build out continued usage of Prime with my learners, it is frustrating to have such limited documentation from Adobe on how to structure certain things.

As much as I like the platform (and my users like it too based on a small test earlier this year) Adobe truly down played how much time and effort the platform admin needs to commit.

Regards,

Thomas

Master Electronics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for sharing the feedback with us. 

You can reach Adobe Captivate Prime team using any of the channels in the link below (call/ chat or email).

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#captivate-prime

Or you can let me know what is the issue you have in Prime so that we can help you resolve it ASAP. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Debiprasad Maharana

Adobe Inc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggestion

Hello
I dreamed two days ago that I am using a mobile with a system from Adobe
I am now proposing to you,
Why don't you make an operating system for mobiles?
Now is the era of mobiles and tablets
And you have all the qualifications for that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Does anyone know where I can suggest better features that Adobe doesn't have that may make them better?  I have been using this other PDF conversion softwares and they're way more advanced and if Adobe can implement it, perhaps more people will move to Adobe.  Currently, Adobe is missing this special feature that doesn't make it efficient.  Hence, I've been using the other PDF software for my purposes.  Please let me know where I can make the suggestion.  
Thanks, 

Layla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does anyone know where I can suggest better features that Adobe doesn't have that may make them better? 

By @Layla29713777qnng

The "where" depends on the Adobe application. For Acrobat, make a feature request here (one per post, so they can be tracked).

https://acrobat.uservoice.com/

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources