• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does export of quiz responses split across worksheets in Excel?

Contributor ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my Prime course I have three (3) quizzes. A pre-assessment quiz. A post-assessment quiz. And then a survey. I exported quiz results because I need to see survey responses from my learners. But, on that worksheet in the exported data on Excel, the quiz questions are mixed up. I have to manually go through, hide irrelevant columns in order to isolate only the survey questions. Furthermore, the Likert quiz questions (all this was created in Adobe Captivate 9) did not show the individual questions that were asked; only the responses show.

The export to quiz results, including specifically survey results need to be cleaner and delineated.

Regards,

Thomas

TOPICS
Course instances , Job aids

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar issue and now with the likert, whatever question is answered first on a single page is recorded as the answer for all of the likert questions.... Serious problem HELP ADOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources