Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why won't my quiz allow reviewing

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

When I preview my quiz through Adobe Captivate (Preview > Next 5 Slides), I can go back and see the review of my quiz.  However, after I have uploaded it to Captivate Prime, that ability is lost.  When I go back it just shows the answers that I gave.  I published directly from Captivate 9 about three times with different settings.  Nothing appeared properly when signing onto Captivate Prime.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2015 Dec 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randall,

If you want to preview the Quiz in Prime, create a course using that quiz module. Now go to 'Preview as Learner' tab.

Here you can launch that module and take the quiz. When the module is open and you review the questions, you will see the answers that you gave, but if you close the player and launch the module again, it will restart the quiz and you can preview it.

The 'Preview as Learner' option is present in both Author and Admin app.

Hope that will help you.

Regards,

Ruchi Rathore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2015 Dec 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randall,

Can you clarify a little? Are you previewing the module after adding it to a course? Are you using the preview option in Prime, or enrolling in the course and taking it as a learner?

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2015 Dec 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Allen,

Thank you for the question.  After reviewing what you and Ruchi asked, I realized that the preview does not work similar to Articulate Storyline 2 (a friend of mine uses that program).  They are able to review the quiz using a back button.  There were two things I did in error:

1. I had accidentally turned off "Review Mode Navigation Buttons".
  2. I tried to put the entire course (6 modules) into one Captivate file instead of writing 6 different modules.  Therefore, I had to wait until the end of the course to review the quiz and the different questions, instead of at the end of each module.

Thanks to you and Ruchi asking the questions to prompt me.  The "Preview as Learner" was also a good lesson.

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources