• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2019 speech management crashes - HELP!

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that I have plunged head first into Captivate 2019 and creating 2 training modules for my department, I am having speech management issues.  The second module has about 30 pages of very technical information on them, so the notes for the text to speech to handle per page is quite high.  I go to edit a word or two to make the word sound better and it crashes!  Then I re-open the file and the text to speech boxes have each doubled the words in the file!  It's like it cut and pasted each box within itself.

I have exported the text, deleted the extra version in each block then cut and pasted the words back into an emptied speech management set.  Seems to work for a while, then crashes with the same issue.  I need help!  My boss is getting upset at the time I am taking with this instead of just making PowerPoint Slides.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version? Ending on 266, 476 or 499?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

243...  I will have to see if I can upgrade.  When I try to upgrade from the help drop down menu, it says that I need a certain app, and the app name is just a bunch of numbers then it goes away.  I will try other ways...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please upgrade, at least to 11.0.1.266 That patch was fixing bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources