• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

360 hotspots not clickable on iPhone/mobile

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if someone can help me? I have put together a project that has a 360 slide in it that works perfectly apart from on an iPad and Mobile phone. You can scroll around the 360 room but you cant click any of the hotsposts which is annoying as you are then stuck on that slide if you are using one of these devices. Is there a way of making hostpots work on a mobile or iPad? It wont even let me add a next slide button for those who get stuck. Any help or pointers would be greatfully received.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps a shot in the dark here but if you're using the Safari browser - have you tried toggling the Request Desktop Website parameter? Does it behave differently?

safari.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I have tried this yes. This enables you to scroll around the room but doesnt allow you to click the hotspots im afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources