• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

360 Slide Actions

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All: I have inserted a 360 Slide into a Responsive Project with two Hot Buttons that display text when clicked. So far so good however. I created an Adnaced Action to "Contimue" however, the Playbar is not displayed for the Learner to click. Any advice? Thank you. Bruce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm the version of the software and operating system you are using? What export location and browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please clarify your question.   You are on CP2017 or CP2019 and not much has changed for the 360 slides.

The hotspots in a 360 slide are sort of interactive objects with Inbuilt features. When you click the hotspot something will appear, text, video, images or a question.  When the learner has watched the popup, if you use CP2019 he can close the popup with an X-button, if you are onCP2017 the popup will disappear automatically after the duration set up by the developer. If you activate 'Continue playing the project' in the Actions tab of the hotspot the project will continue to play. Why do you want an advanced action for that purpose, and is that action triggered by the hotspot itself?

I don't understand why you refer to the playbar? Can you explain, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your respone.

I have CP2019.  I have activated 'Continue playing the project' in the Actions tab(s) of the hotspot the project howver, in Preview mode (both IE and Chrome) the project does not continue. In reply to your question, "Why do you want an advanced action for that purpose, and is that action triggered by the hotspot itself? Since the Project does not advance after either playing the Hotspots (both have pop-up texts) or at the Slide's end, I thought that maybe a playbar needed to be placed on the Slide so that users have that option.

Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would never recommend that outdated IE. Chrome is my default browser and everything works as expected. Same with Edge and Firefox.

There have been 5 released under CP2019. I am using 11.5.1.499 which is the most recent release on Windows (Mac 11.5.4). Can you check if you use the same, under Help, About Captivate?

What you describe is not a normal situation at all...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too, am using 11.5.1.499. To confirm, I am not interested in using an advanced action, I was trying it as an alternative because the 360 slide will not advance.

Thank you,

BK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a static 360 image, not a video? Can you post a screenshot of the timeline please? I wonder if you have hotspots on different frames... Have a look at:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/timeline-for-360-slides-static-slash-video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources