• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

360 VR branching control

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a solution to create a 360° VR video with branching scenes which would not be self-guided (not controlled by hotspots in the video that the viewer would select) but controlled by a co-viewer who pick the next sequence for the person with the VR headset on. It seems that, with the latest 2019 releases, there are many new features that could contribute but I am not sure it is feasible. Do you have an idea on whether it is possible to implement this live control with Captivate ? Or if you would think of other solutions ?

I am using 360 video for health and behavioral analysis. The goal I am trying to achieve is to have no interruption (besides small image transitions) in the VR experience and make the story as seamless as possible with the possibility to select - in real time - the next sequence amongst few alternative possibilities.

Thanks for your help/advise.

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Audio and video , Branching , Presenter , Recording , Virtual reality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?