• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

360 VR Images Upside Down in Captivate

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to creating 360 VR projects and am doing a little practice before really diving in.  I have a 360 Camera (GoPro Fushion) and took a few trial images.  When I import the jpeg file to the project, it ends up upside down and I know normally you can move the photo in Captivate and set it where you want it to be on the image when the user opens the projet, but, I can't figure out how to get the photo the right way up to do that.  I can move it around but it never lets me rotate / move it enough so that it's not starting upside down.  

Any guidance / suggestions would be most appreciated for this newbie to this type of project.  

Thanks!

TOPICS
Virtual reality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Something must have been wrong with the image capture, or maybe there is a lack of compatibility with your camera. You cannot edit the image in Captivate, Options with flip features are not available for 360 images. If you have Photoshop, tried out a workaround using the Edit functionality on the image in the Library, where I was able to flip the image upside down.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something must have been wrong with the image capture, or maybe there is a lack of compatibility with your camera. You cannot edit the image in Captivate, Options with flip features are not available for 360 images. If you have Photoshop, tried out a workaround using the Edit functionality on the image in the Library, where I was able to flip the image upside down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahh thank you! When you mentioned using Photoshop, it got me thinking and  I did a little more digging and found that the GoPro Fusion has a software to download that allowed me to download and render the image that I wanted to use and I just added it to the Captivate file and it worked beautifully - it's the right way up and looks great. I really appreciate your quick reply this morning.  Cheers, Helen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources