Highlighted

a new page with start button

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After publishing my project Captivate add a new page before onky with a start button on it.

Does anyone have the same problem and can tell me, what I can do for killing this page ?

Lg   Brigitta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

a new page with start button

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After publishing my project Captivate add a new page before onky with a start button on it.

Does anyone have the same problem and can tell me, what I can do for killing this page ?

Lg   Brigitta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not an extra slide, but AutoPlay is turned off. Reason: mobile device browsers mostly don't support AutoPlay, and more webbrowsers tend to have the same restriction. For that reason AutoPlay is now definitely not possible anymore for HTML output (still is for SWF output). To make the experience for the user better, have a look at this blog post:

Poster Image - AutoPlay - Captivate blog

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2018 0