Highlighted

A newb question about importing a SCORM file to AC

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to using AC. Is it possible to modify a project that was developped in Articulate storyline by importing it to AC? if yes, how and which file do I import?

Thank you!

Mia

TOPICS
Getting started, Import export, Project upgrade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A newb question about importing a SCORM file to AC

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to using AC. Is it possible to modify a project that was developped in Articulate storyline by importing it to AC? if yes, how and which file do I import?

Thank you!

Mia

TOPICS
Getting started, Import export, Project upgrade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 08, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is not possible. Both programms have a completetly different file format and do not support each other.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you can publish the SL file to a passive video (MP4), which can be imported in Captivate.

Structure and formatting is completely different. You cannot put a BMW engine in a Porsche car neither.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 08, 2020 0