• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A simple and easy way to host a project

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I created a project as a marketing tool for a school program that I teach for. Therefore I want to be able to send it to multiple people who do not have Captivate installed, nor want to download a nearly 500 MB zip file. Ideally, I just want to give people a link and they be able to view the project. What is the simplest way to do this?

I’ve tried hosting it to my Adobe e-learning blog but the post has been left on pending for two weeks now, therefore I am the only one able to view it.

I don’t need any reporting, I just need the potential candidates for my program to be able to view it.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about the elearning community? I was going to suggest that. Moderation can take a while, but two weeks? I posted a blog last week, and another one yesterday and both are already online.

Another possibility is on amazon web services. (AWS).

Or you can install a webserver on your system...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources