• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AA and Boolean variable

Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is a continuation of an earlier post. I received some great input on my problem. I thought I had it solved but the scenario is not working as intended.

And yes this portion is not strictly learning per say but it is requested from a client.

I have groups of slides. Each group consists of a handful of slides that has event video on each slide and nothing else. The videos autoplay. The user can enter these groups at any point and must watch each video before being redirected back to a main menu. So if the user enters on slide 2 the sequence should play as follows : 2, 3, 4, 1 and then redirected to a main menu.  To do this I followed some great guidance by a few experts on this forum. This is what I did.

1. I created a variable  for each slide and gave it a value of 0

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 1.12.49 PM.png

2. I then created conditional actions as follows

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 1.13.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 1.13.48 PM.png

3. I then run the AA on slide enter.

The effect of doing is that the entire group is skipped and it plays the next slide after the group. Was hoping that someone could spot the flaw in my logic(obviously there is)

Again, I know this portion is not interactive learning but it is a client requirement.

Thanks in advance

Kurt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Depending on the length of the videos it is always recommended to leave a small gap before and after the slide video timeline, to cope with loading time for video On Enter for the slide.

In my example you did see that the videos were pretty short. Functionality works perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you perhaps have a Quiz in the course? In that case you need to check if Backwards movement is allowed in Quiz Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources