Highlighted

About Blank slide appearing

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 2019. I have a button that directs the learner to a URL by using JavaScript in an Advanced action along with a 3 second delay and an Exit to the module. When I preview the course in an HTML browser or publish and play, an About Blank screen comes up in addition to the new window for the URL. How can I get rid of the extra screen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

About Blank slide appearing

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 2019. I have a button that directs the learner to a URL by using JavaScript in an Advanced action along with a 3 second delay and an Exit to the module. When I preview the course in an HTML browser or publish and play, an About Blank screen comes up in addition to the new window for the URL. How can I get rid of the extra screen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more information.  Screenshots of your JavaScript code and Advanced Action would be helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if (document.all) {

var xMax = screen.width, yMax = screen.height

}

else if (document.layers) {

var xMax = window.outerWidth, yMax = window.outerHeight

}

else {

var xMax = 640, yMax=480

};

window.open("http://test-slservices.humana.com/rearchitect/logon/directconnectlogin.aspx?dcURL=ud8k%2B8bJ7vZo7Zqn...", "_blank", 'channelmode=1,scrollbars=1,width='+xMax+',height='+yMax+',status=0,titlebar=0,toolbar=0,resizable=1')

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ehrsusan LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Advanced Action:

Execute JavaScript Script Window new

Delay Next Action by 3 seconds

Exit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group