Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access to e-learning assets from Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a short question according the access of adobe e-learning assets from captivate - How can I use the additional e-learning assets? (open from captivate or only open from explorer)

BR,

Leif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends of Assets and the version you are using. Can you provide that info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lilybiri,

I downloaded and installed the e-learning assets "Cp2019_win_assets_installer".

This the result after installation:

I use Captivate 2019 (11.5)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, check the full version number under Help, About Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh sorry, the full version number is 11.5.0.476

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. You'll have access to most of the assets from the Assets panel, which you can open with the Big Button "Assets' which is on the top right of your window. I plan a blog post about this panel, clarifying what and how you can open assets, and what their meaning is. I am a bit astonished that you seem to have also assets from previous versions. Was this an update?

Layouts have the themes, which you access with the big button Themes top left of your window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank's!

Yes I updated the Captivate 2017 version of my computer.

But what is the difference between the assets from the standard installation and the additional assets from adobe (like this http://www.adobe.com/go/Cp2019_win_assets_installer​)?

And can I open this additional assets also by using the big button "Assets" in my Capivate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I upgraded from 11.0.1 to 11.5, didn't need that file. I am not sure, but it looks like this installed the 11_0 folder in the Assets.  Not sure that those assets will appear in the Assets panel, but there are a lot of similar assets.  The Included Characters set is not fully installed now, only the thumbnails. But when you insert one of them it is automatically downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources