Highlighted

'Add 360 image' Process Poorly Implemented

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project where I need to add many 360 degree images. Each will be imported into a 360 slide within a standard project.

I'm finding the process to import the images very awkward. The only way I can see to import the images is to first create a 360 slide, then click on the 'Add 360 Image / Video'  button in the middle of the slide screen. The subsequent 'Select 360 degree image / video' dialog box is very small and almost impossible to locate the image I require. Image filenames are not able to be seen in full when using folders and subfolders. Image previews are also very small and not helpful.

Subsequently this is making the process of adding 360 images very slow and frustrating.

It would be much easier if images could be dragged and dropped from Windows Explorer or from the Captivate Library. I am amazed that the latter is not supported.

Can this be looked at for a future update?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

'Add 360 image' Process Poorly Implemented

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project where I need to add many 360 degree images. Each will be imported into a 360 slide within a standard project.

I'm finding the process to import the images very awkward. The only way I can see to import the images is to first create a 360 slide, then click on the 'Add 360 Image / Video'  button in the middle of the slide screen. The subsequent 'Select 360 degree image / video' dialog box is very small and almost impossible to locate the image I require. Image filenames are not able to be seen in full when using folders and subfolders. Image previews are also very small and not helpful.

Subsequently this is making the process of adding 360 images very slow and frustrating.

It would be much easier if images could be dragged and dropped from Windows Explorer or from the Captivate Library. I am amazed that the latter is not supported.

Can this be looked at for a future update?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum. To be heard by Adobe, please log a feature request.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group