Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add 360 Image/Video Button Missing from 360 Slide

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been exploring Captivates new VR feature. However, when I create a Virtual Reality Project, I do not have the "Add 360 Image/Video" button or gridlines that appear on the slide.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? And if so, do you know how to get this button to appear so that 360 media can be added correctly to the project?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. When I add the web object to a slide with the URL https://get.webgl.org/ I get the message "While your browser seems to support WebGL, it is disabled or unavailable..." However, if I go to the URL directly from my browser, it works fine. Are there any settings in Captivate that might impact how it interacts with my browser? (I tried both Chrome and Edge.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be your hardware isn't supported for certain WebGL related features.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tested the WebGL, I was told that my computer supports the WebGL features. However, the Captivate program still did not work.

I ended up uninstalling the program and reinstalling the program on my computer and it is now working properly. Upon installation of captivate 2019, make sure you also download the Adobe eLearning Assets.exe and Adobe Captivate Voices 2019.exe. I am wondering if I did not do this the first time and that is what caused the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither the voices nor the assets are linked with 360image workflow. Something else must have gone wrong with the first installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue as ElizabethBader after trying the solution above. My hardware should support these features and I've installed all updates.

The 360 feature worked for a short while, right after installing the Captivate 2019. After a week or two it stopped working though. If someone has another thought, I'm eager to hear it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the full version number under Help, About .... It shoudl be 11.0.1.266.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did it, Just finished reading this thread Captivate 2019 VR not working and seem to have the same issue as AGCJoleen describes (bottom of the page).

I'm using a Captivate's latest version and have full admin rights. I'm using a docking station to connect my laptop to two monitors. Strang thing is that:

• when I create a 360 slide while connected to my docking station --> It does not work.
  • when I create a 360 slide while connected to my docking station, detach from dock --> It does not work
  • When I am not connected to the docking station and create a 360 slide --> it does work.
  • When I have this project open and connect to the dock again, it still works!

For some reason the docking station seems to be connected to this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources