• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add animation effect to Show action

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to make an image invisible until a button is clicked elsewhere on the page. I figured out how to apply the "Show" action to make it appear upon button clicking, but I would like to add an entrance animation, like sliding in from the right upon button click - can someone help me with this? Thanks!

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need an advanced action to replace the simple action 'Show':

Apply Effect ....

Delay Next actions by 0.2secs

Show item

The Delay command may be unnecessary, it is to avoid flickering (depends on the object and the version you are using). 

You can achieve it using only the Timeline as well, but that depends a lot on the setup of the slide and may cause many issues if you don't have a full understanding of the ways timeline can be paused. Anyway, the flickering may occur as well in tthat workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can also create a button that is set to Continue, so it will stop the timeline. Then when it continues to play the timeline, you can have your object animate in and appear.  Nice and simple.

Hope that helps!

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources