• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add voice narration to video demo

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded a video demo without sound and would like to add the voice narration. I have clicked the record button and recorded my voice. I'll click Save and the wav file will be in the library. However, I can't get the track to save to the cpvc file, nor can I drag and drop it. What am I doing wrong? Or, is there an easier way to record a video demo and add voice narration later?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the timeline, Right click on the Video/Audio track of the .cpvc file. 

In the pop up Select Audio

Then Select Import (it will ask to replace) say yes and import wav or mp3 from an external source (not Captivate Library)

Since you have recorded in Captivate, export the wav file from the Library to you desktop then import it back in from there.

Just a note it would really be useful to have a separate video / audio track - lets keep making this as an enhancement suggestion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AudiVideoDemo.png

Since synchronizing can be a pain, I always record a draft narration during the first recording, which I replace later by a better version. It helps to time the movements during capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources