Highlighted

Adding an agreement checkbox

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm trying to add a checkbox to a presentation that is purely optional and not linked to any other actions. Basically, it's a "terms or service"-type checkbox, but I still want it to be the button at the bottom of the screen that moves them to the next slide, not the box.

I've tried adding a click box and it's showing up as 1. when I preview the project.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Which version do you use? Responsive or not-responsive?

I would use a shape button with multiple states..... Or yo ucan have a look at the checkbox interaction, but it is not an interactive interacti, which means it cannot be iused as  button..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding an agreement checkbox

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm trying to add a checkbox to a presentation that is purely optional and not linked to any other actions. Basically, it's a "terms or service"-type checkbox, but I still want it to be the button at the bottom of the screen that moves them to the next slide, not the box.

I've tried adding a click box and it's showing up as 1. when I preview the project.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

I would use a shape button with multiple states..... Or yo ucan have a look at the checkbox interaction, but it is not an interactive interacti, which means it cannot be iused as  button..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group