• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding eLearning Assets to a Project

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded, from Get Free eLearning Assets, some graphic source files (buttons).

Unfortunately the tutorial link on the download information no longer exists, and I could not locate the tutorial using the Wayback Machine.

How to I copy the items into Captivate so I could use them in current and future projects?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Thank you Paul.

I had unzipped the download files.  From what I see, I have to go to Assets, Projects, Open Project.  Once the project (previously downloaded) is open, I select and copy the desired button, and then paste it into the 'other' project.  Just typical copy and paste.

Again, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buttons can require graphics, fonts and a Captivate sample project is often included as well. There may be several downloads and you may have to unzip them, however if you are on Windows they would have been downloaded to the following location: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Adobe\eLearning Assets\Others

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Paul.

I had unzipped the download files.  From what I see, I have to go to Assets, Projects, Open Project.  Once the project (previously downloaded) is open, I select and copy the desired button, and then paste it into the 'other' project.  Just typical copy and paste.

Again, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources