• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding more text to accordion learning interaction

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to utilize an accordion learning interaction for a slide that has a great deal of text. When I enter the text for the speific buttons within the accordion, it appears that I have a limit as to how many characters I can use. Is there a good workaround for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add more accordion buttons. Have a look at ly table which you can download from this blog, it specifies the minimum and maximum amount of buttons. 

Learning Interactions

Other workaround is to create a custom solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding more accordion buttons didn't help, as I'm still unable to increase the amount of text that I'm able to add to the text description.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sounds like you may need to rethink the design of your slide as you now have exceeded the amount of text that can practically be displayed. Why not change the interaction to one where you click something and jump to a different slide each time before returning to the 'menu' to choose another item? That will give you more space to play with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources