Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding reasons to True or False and Object Style Manager

Advocate ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Captivate 2019.

I want the True/False Quiz to give the reason its true or false. What steps do I take to do that? I looked in the quiz properties but did not see options.

In addition, I find editing the quizzes using the Object Style Manager to be most challenging.  Is there any steps you have taken to master this section?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

You should be using the Feedback Captions for Success and Failure to give reasons why each answer option was correct or incorrect.

If you are not seeing feedback captions, you can turn them on under the Quiz tab.

If you want to master the Object Style Manager dialog you need to play with it more.  That's how we all work it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be using the Feedback Captions for Success and Failure to give reasons why each answer option was correct or incorrect.

If you are not seeing feedback captions, you can turn them on under the Quiz tab.

If you want to master the Object Style Manager dialog you need to play with it more.  That's how we all work it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources