Highlighted

Adjusting skin margin when displaying in web browser

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I am trying to leave more space between the top of the skin player and the the top of the browser window. I edit the skin, change colours, adjust the frame, but cannot make the player display a bit lower in the browser. I need to do this as I am importing the published file as a web object in Storyline and I would like the player to be more ceneterdd on my slide.

(I tried editing the "index" file and trying to increse the marging in the HTML....but with no success).

Any suggestions appreciated.

Regards, 

Topics

Advanced, Advanced actions, Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adjusting skin margin when displaying in web browser

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I am trying to leave more space between the top of the skin player and the the top of the browser window. I edit the skin, change colours, adjust the frame, but cannot make the player display a bit lower in the browser. I need to do this as I am importing the published file as a web object in Storyline and I would like the player to be more ceneterdd on my slide.

(I tried editing the "index" file and trying to increse the marging in the HTML....but with no success).

Any suggestions appreciated.

Regards, 

Topics

Advanced, Advanced actions, Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?