Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate 2017 for windows has stopped working

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have adobe captivate 2017 and when i try to open i have the error “Adobe captivate has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available”. I restarted my PC for 10 time, i clear cache , i deleted the soft and i installed Adobe captivate 2017 release for windows but i have the same error . Someone can help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you clear the Preferences after re-installing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I clear the preferences and i delete old material from test. But it's not working .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to investigate the error logs in Windows to find out what might have caused the crash.  Usually there will be some kind of conflict with another application or DLL.  Once you know where the conflict is you may be better positioned to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources