Highlighted

Adobe Captivate 2019: Does End user required License OR NOT ?

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does End user required License OR NOT ?   For Training Material reading purpose which are preapred using Adobe Captivate 2019.

For example: one my team member who has Adobe captivate 2019 lincesne  version software , he prepared training material and hosted on our company server, now from end user perseptice does end user also required license of Adobe Captivate to watch training material. ?

Please give me clarity on this .

Thanks

Akshita Awasthy

Topics

Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Captivate 2019: Does End user required License OR NOT ?

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does End user required License OR NOT ?   For Training Material reading purpose which are preapred using Adobe Captivate 2019.

For example: one my team member who has Adobe captivate 2019 lincesne  version software , he prepared training material and hosted on our company server, now from end user perseptice does end user also required license of Adobe Captivate to watch training material. ?

Please give me clarity on this .

Thanks

Akshita Awasthy

Topics

Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, end user only needs a browser. Preferable one with a solid support of JS (not IE). Server needs to support JSON as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group