Highlighted

Adobe Captivate 2019 not Loading

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed Adobe Captivate 2019. It shows the (loads...) screen and stays like this. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but it is the same. I have 32 GB of RAM. I use my Rhino and V-ray to render high quality graphics and it works fine. What do you think the issue could be?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Captivate 2019 not Loading

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed Adobe Captivate 2019. It shows the (loads...) screen and stays like this. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but it is the same. I have 32 GB of RAM. I use my Rhino and V-ray to render high quality graphics and it works fine. What do you think the issue could be?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you clear the Preferences when reinstalling? Are you on Windows or Mac? Can you check the exact version number (there have been 5 releases of CP2019) under Help, About Captivate?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.pngThanks, I cleared the preferences. I am using windows10. I could not have the chance even to open any window yet. It just reaches the (loading...) stages and stays like this without responding. I downloaded the free trial from Adobe website before I start my Adobe Captivate Prime. It makes me feel upset not to be able to use the trial version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group