Highlighted

Adobe Captivate 2019 run VR on HTC Vive

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Adobe Captivate 2019 programm and HTC Vive .

Can anyone tell me, how I can run my virtual reality which I make with Adobe Captivate 2019 on HTC Vive?

I hope that is possible that Adobe Captivate 2019 support HTC Vive?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Captivate 2019 run VR on HTC Vive

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Adobe Captivate 2019 programm and HTC Vive .

Can anyone tell me, how I can run my virtual reality which I make with Adobe Captivate 2019 on HTC Vive?

I hope that is possible that Adobe Captivate 2019 support HTC Vive?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting question, because HTC Vive (is on my wish list) is one of the best and I am a big HTC fan (the Vive app is already on my HTC U12+). I will try to see if I can have more information.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intresting situation. For example GoPro Fusion Camera App (GoPro VR Player 3.0) support HTC Vive using STEAM. You can directly view this video. This programm is free, but Adobe Captivate 2019, which are expensive programm dont support STEAM..   I am very dissapointed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You misunderstood my answer, sorry. I do not have HTC Vive but plan to buy it. I contacted the Captivate team to confirm that those goggles are supported, because I am not able to do so. You will get an answer from them,  please re-read what I wrote in my first answer. Sorry for the confusion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0