Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe captivate 2019 trial issues

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have adobe captivate 2019 trail version. I want to purchase if it is good. But i found few things while taking trainings and issues are,

1) Mouse Movement is not showing while checking preview 

2) Preview is automatically stopping after 5 th side and the reamining slide want to see it click play button again.

3)Default Text caption is not automaticaly happening while taking training..

4) how to set mosuse setting as project wise for all slides before taking taining.

Thanks &Regards,

Dileep

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understand that it is a language problem, but it is difficult to guess what your issues are. May I ask some questions?

Are you talking about the creation of a software simulation? Since you talk about the mouse object, I suspect this could be possible because such an object is automatically inserted for a Software simulation in Demo mode.

You are watching a 'training', could you give some more details? 

Preview: there are many preview methods. If your project is non-responsive, you should use only the preview method 'Preview HTML in Browser' (F11) to see more or less what the final output will be. For a responsive project all Preview methods show HTML output, not for non-responsive projects where most Preview methods use SWF output. Flash player died with 2020. Maybe the training you are taking is 'outdated' for that feature?

Sorry if I misunderstand. I really cannot guess what your last question means. Maybe if you clarified if this is a software simulation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , it is related with software simulation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you test with Preview HTML in Browser and have the same problems?

Which 'mouse' settings do you want ? You can set up a lot before capture. Have a look at this blog post:

Software simulations (1): Preparation - eLearning (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources