Jun 26, 2016 Jun 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can Adobe Captivate 9 language set to read Arabic language

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is important...

arabic-in-captivate

... but I have a similar question. I'm finding that Arabic text's spacing is not rendering properly. I guess it's a connected script, according to my Arabic speaking staff member, and when we do translations and re-import project captions and closed captions, it's not working. We tested this in Captivate 8 and had some success, but not so far with 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see it's been a long time, but this question doesn't have an answer.

I have the same problem- trying to import Arabic text, and according to the translator, the spacing is incorrect because the letters are not connected, and the text is imported left to right rather than right to left. As this is an existing project and creating a new one is not an option, is there any way to correctly import the Arabic text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Do you guys know anything similar to Captivate that supports Arabic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a same problem, have you find responses? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use this webiste http://www.awebfont.ir/convert/

Just copy paste your text here click on "تبدیل" button then copy and paste the text to any application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i know that this threat is old , but i found the solution of such issue in an arabic video , the method takes some time but it seems to do pretty well and fixed everything 
link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ4_D6-2QNQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources