• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe captivate executable file not play in full screen on projector

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my adobe captivate executable file not play in full screen on projector..its look only half of video or crop.. but on computer nothing problem with it..please help me

TOPICS
Advanced , Audio and video , Editing , Import export , Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What resolution is your projector set to?

What size (in pixels) is the height and width of your Captivate project set to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

projector 1024x678..

my project 1080 x 720..small but i think it should at least not crop to half. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either way, if your projector has the option to change the settings so that its resolution is greater than your project then that would be worth testing, wouldn't it?  Then at least you would know whether this issue IS due to the projector resolution.

Another question:  Is this project output running in a web browser?  If so, is the browser display set to 100% or perhaps something higher?  That could be the problem.

Alternatively, you might want to check your Windows Operating System display settings.  They might also be set greater than 100% and this could be throwing out what you see on the projector.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply, my problem is solved. I'm just play my project in html file using the browser rather than using the executable file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources