Highlighted

Adobe Captivate Forum

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you get to the Adobe Captivate forum? I see icons for other Adobe products, but not Captivate. I checked under Latest, Alphabetical, and Popular. I can't get SCORM Cloud previewer to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Captivate Forum

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you get to the Adobe Captivate forum? I see icons for other Adobe products, but not Captivate. I checked under Latest, Alphabetical, and Popular. I can't get SCORM Cloud previewer to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log bug report as well!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have logged a bug report. Captivate only appears under 'Print and Publishing' filter, which is totally crazy because it has nothing to do with Print at all. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2019 0