• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate interactive button problems. PLEASE HELP!!!

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inexperienced with Captovate and am trying to form an interactive film of sorts for a school project using the software, however when I use interactive buttons, and set their actions, no matter what they also jump back to the two first slides of the film. How do I fix this? PLEASE HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little more information might be helpful. What Action are you trying to perform with these buttons? Perhaps include a screenshot so we can see how you have set the properties for these items.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suspect  English is not your native tongue. It is not mine neither. It helps if you insert some screenshots. In this case: the Timeline panel and the Actions tab of the 'buttons' you are using. Also a screenshot of the Advanced Interaction panel (F9), with the columns for the actions expanded. You find more information about this panel in:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/advanced-interaction-panel-q-and-a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources