Highlighted

Adobe Captivate MacOS Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on when an update of Adobe Captivate that will run in Mac OS Cataliae will be released? End of fall 2019 has passed, in my mind.

Topics

Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Captivate MacOS Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on when an update of Adobe Captivate that will run in Mac OS Cataliae will be released? End of fall 2019 has passed, in my mind.

Topics

Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please. I am trying to install a newly purchased Adobe Captivate on Mac OS 10.15 - Catalina. The installer is not working. I followed the instructions at https://helpx.adobe.com/captivate/kb/installer-failed-to-initialize.html but the Application Manager update you link to at the bottom of the article after moving the OOBE file is for Windows, not MAC.

😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded and installed the update. The program crashes about 20 seconds after launch. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
RodWard LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you reset your Preferences and Layouts after installing the update?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group