Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate preview is freezing at 2:30

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My adobe captivate preview keeps freezing. The timeline still moves, but up until 2:45 it won't show a live preview. I included a picture of my timeline. The video pauses at the same spot when I preview the file in HTML. There are no buttons on that spot or anything. I've tried this on a few different computers too, with different exports, and they all freeze at the same spot. Is my video file too big or something? I don't know how to fix it!

Help!

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 12.02.23 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

was this working before or can you tell if this staryed happening after applying update4 of Captivate 2019?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have a lot of buttons on top of the video, what is their goal and how are the actions set up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources