A US based adobe captivate knowledgeable person is needed for a short job.
You will have to add certain predefined features to a video that will be 2-3 minutes long.
The pay is $12/hour.
If interested, please respond to this thread with your email address.
I will then send you a personal emal where you can send your resume detailing your adobe captivate experience.
Part of the hiring process for this job will be for you to show me sample videos you have added features to.
Could you give an example of what you mean by 'feature' added to video? Like do you want it to pause at a point and ask the user a question, or have the ability to skip to a certain spot? Trying to establish a baseline for level of difficulty. Also what is the video format, embedded, youtube, streaming etc. I am not really interested (especially at that wage) but if it's interesting or a challenge I will do it pro bono.
Thanks - Good luck
A previously made 2-3 minute video demonstrating a general teaching skill
The video would be subtitled in English
1. Add 2-3 keywords in different color to stress point that would already be subtitled
2. Add 2-3 sentences in different colors to stress point that would already be subtitled
3. Add 2 created questions from at beginning of video, middle of video and end of video that viewer must answer (you would be provided questions, anaswers and time for items to appear in video)
4. Add a symbol that draws attention to a region of the screen
5. Add “click forward” pause within the video to provide viewers with a question (from step 3) and prompting them to click forward after completion
48-60 videos per year