Highlighted

Adobe Captivate & SharePoint Online

New Here ,
May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

So after much struggling, I have finally got my E-Modules to load on SharePoint Online and I can supply documentation to anyone that might be struggling with this - There is one small problem that I am having, instead of SharePoint loading my svg files, it forces users to download them which doesn't display the files at all. Below, I will go into full explanation on what's happening.

Midway through my e-module, where you see the 'Black titles', the svg images would need to be loaded there - Instead, they all are forced to be downloaded and they don't display any content.

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 9.39.48 AM.png

This is how it looks when I run it locally without SharePoint:

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 9.41.44 AM.png

Has anyone come across an issue like this? All help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Captivate & SharePoint Online

New Here ,
May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

So after much struggling, I have finally got my E-Modules to load on SharePoint Online and I can supply documentation to anyone that might be struggling with this - There is one small problem that I am having, instead of SharePoint loading my svg files, it forces users to download them which doesn't display the files at all. Below, I will go into full explanation on what's happening.

Midway through my e-module, where you see the 'Black titles', the svg images would need to be loaded there - Instead, they all are forced to be downloaded and they don't display any content.

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 9.39.48 AM.png

This is how it looks when I run it locally without SharePoint:

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 9.41.44 AM.png

Has anyone come across an issue like this? All help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious to see how this plays out.

Assuming you are hand editing the json files and renaming the index to a aspx extension to enable SharePoint playback  ?

Or are you using the SharePoint LMS add in ? Would enjoy hearing about SharePoint LMS from anyone using it.

I don't have a specific solution other than a suggestion to try a different image file extension although assuming you  have a specific reason for wanting to use a vector file.

My organization has a support contract with Adobe and they absolutely will not assist us with anything involving SharePoint which is unfortunate as it is the most ideal delivery tool for the unique access parameters we are confined to work within.

Again curious to see how this plays out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately,

The E-Module was built by a freelancer in our organization and it hard codes the .svg within a compressed files so I was not able to make it work even with different file extentions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can you send me the documentation on how to upload elearning materials in Sharepoint? Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group