Highlighted

Adobe Captivate - Using Variables in Accessibility Title

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to use a variable inside of the "Accessibility Title". This variable is updated every few slides to a new name, which is why I chose to store the text in a variable rather than hard-coding it. How can I apply this variable to the Accessibility Title? See image below for example. Any and all feedback is much appreciated. Thanks!

Untitled.png

I have figured out that I can manually change the aria-label attribute using "Execute Javascript" in Advanced Actions. Still, it would be nice to not have to do this.

Cheers

Topics

Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Captivate - Using Variables in Accessibility Title

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to use a variable inside of the "Accessibility Title". This variable is updated every few slides to a new name, which is why I chose to store the text in a variable rather than hard-coding it. How can I apply this variable to the Accessibility Title? See image below for example. Any and all feedback is much appreciated. Thanks!

Untitled.png

I have figured out that I can manually change the aria-label attribute using "Execute Javascript" in Advanced Actions. Still, it would be nice to not have to do this.

Cheers

Topics

Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nogland LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

How exactly are you changing the ARIA label in execute advanced actions?

What is the code thats being executed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group