• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 10, PowerPoint 2010, Adobe Presenter has encountered an unexpected problem while working with this presentation

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello every one,

I am using Adobe Presenter 10 and PowerPoint 2010, Windows 10. Whenever I try to modify the Quiz session, it reports that: "Adobe Presenter has encountered an unexpected problem while working with this presentation. Try saving your work to a new file and restarting PowerPoint. If the problem persists,..."

I already tried the following solutions without success.

- Save to a new file (using save as)

- Uninstall Adobe Presenter, and install it again

- Turn off antivirus program (I use Avast), repair PowerPoint 2010, and uninstall, install Adobe Presenter

- Uncheck "Use Presenter View"

- Disable all add-ins on PowerPoint except for Adobe Presenter

- Save the file to a new place, copy all related files to this new place

- Update video driver and try all again

Could anyone suggest any further solutions?

Many thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue when I try to save any PowerPoint presentations. I'm not even trying to record or use add quizzes, a simple presentation.  I'm using PowerPoint 2016, work off a Lenovo tablet, and my IT staff has installed and reinstalled everything from PowerPoint to the Adobe Suite 3x and still not working. Very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have the same issue. Running Presenter 10.0 with PowerPoint 2013... Everything opens up fine, but as soon as I try to do anything with the software - it displays the error message.

Did Adobe discontinue supporting 10.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources