Highlighted

Adobe Presenter Exporting problem

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm testing Presenter 11.1 and I'm doing well in my preview on Powerpoint but when I export to HTML5 everything goes mess... The times and transitions on the quizz stay messed up...
Can some one help me with these?

TOPICS
Advanced actions, Editing, Import export, Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Presenter Exporting problem

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm testing Presenter 11.1 and I'm doing well in my preview on Powerpoint but when I export to HTML5 everything goes mess... The times and transitions on the quizz stay messed up...
Can some one help me with these?

TOPICS
Advanced actions, Editing, Import export, Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Captivate forum. You could get an answer when you post in the Connect forum, as I was told.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I can't find a forum for Presenter 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2020 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read my previous answer please. You need to post in the CONNECT forum for presenter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2020 0