• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter 'Internal Error'

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Presenter Video Express, anytime I click on the 'Both' layout button, I get a popup error message that says "Application encountered an internal error".  Everything else seems to be working fine.  Any ideas how to resolve this?  Using PowerPoint 2010, 32 bit on a Windows 7 machine.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 14, 2014 Aug 14, 2014

Was able to get a tech support rep on the phone ... this is apparently a known design issue that will hopefully be resolved with the next release.  In the meantime, this also seems to be related to the Display Resolution selection.  In Presenter Video Express, click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner, then Preferences. Select (or de-select) the 'Change Display Resolution during recording' option.  Once I changed this setting, the issue went away, but now I can change this setting bac

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2014 Aug 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was able to get a tech support rep on the phone ... this is apparently a known design issue that will hopefully be resolved with the next release.  In the meantime, this also seems to be related to the Display Resolution selection.  In Presenter Video Express, click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner, then Preferences. Select (or de-select) the 'Change Display Resolution during recording' option.  Once I changed this setting, the issue went away, but now I can change this setting back and the issue is not resurfacing? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Presenter Video Explorer 2017 and I dont have that option under settings.

Is there something else that I could try out to get over this internal error?Error Adobe Presenter.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont actually see that option in settings??

Help, driving me mad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a 6 years old thread. For some reasons when the platform changed, they put the Presenter threads in the Captivate forum. Very little chance to get an answer here. May I recommend you to start a new thread in the CONNECT forum? Staff told me that Presenter questions need to be asked in that forum; why they put old Presenter thread here is a mystery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources