Highlighted

Adobe Presenter Score and Feedback Text Very Small

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a presentation I created with Adobe Presenter that includes a quiz. After the user completes the quiz, the score is displayed along with the appropriate results message (passed or failed). The presentation is scoring correctly and displaying the correct message, however the text is so small it's pretty much illegible. I checked my PPT slide, and the score text on the slide is the same font and size as the label text (i.e. "Your Score). I can't figure out why it's displaying like this. Can anyone advise?

hj0119_0-1587582246469.png

Topics

Presenter, Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Presenter Score and Feedback Text Very Small

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a presentation I created with Adobe Presenter that includes a quiz. After the user completes the quiz, the score is displayed along with the appropriate results message (passed or failed). The presentation is scoring correctly and displaying the correct message, however the text is so small it's pretty much illegible. I checked my PPT slide, and the score text on the slide is the same font and size as the label text (i.e. "Your Score). I can't figure out why it's displaying like this. Can anyone advise?

hj0119_0-1587582246469.png

Topics

Presenter, Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Captivate forum. They told me you should post in the Connect forum, for question about Presenter£. You probably will get an answer there more easily.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group