Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a MacBook Pro running Catalina 

2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

APVE 2017 Ver. 12.0.2.170

I created video in APVE and in the software it plays back fine inside the software edit suite but the exported version that appears in my Blackboard Pop-Up window does not sync the audio properly. The audio is audibly slowed down and loses sync with the Powerpoint visuals. I have created other videos using the same export import methodology and they seem to work fine.

Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Audio and video , Import export , Presenter , Quizzing and LMS , Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re-encode the video through the Adobe Media Encoder. Try to use settings that give you a Constant Framerate rather than a Variable Framerate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But the audio and video were both recorded directly in Adobe Presenter. Can you uncouple the video from the audio and round trip it out and back through AME?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rod. I suppose, as per your suggestion, I can locate the interactive bundle produced by Video Express and open up the published video then separate the audio and video in premiere, export the video out to AME, change to a non-variable frame rate, reunite with the audio track and save back to the interactive video bundle. Does that sound about right where workflow is concerned?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope.  I was suggesting just to use Adobe Media Encoder on its own.  I think your issue might just be that the MP4 is missing some essential metadata that your other video editing package hasn't provided.  If AME on its own doesn't work, by all means try the long way around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources