• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter

Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The interface is almost too simple with Adobe Presenter Video Express. I very easily created my first video tutorial using this fantastic tool but I was wondering if there was a way to add additional media to the video. Specifically, I would like to add my own title card (JPG) and my own music (MP3 or WAV). I'd love to hear someone else's thoughts and experiences with the application. My initial thoughts are very positive.

Paul Wilson, CTDP
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Hi Lieve, Once we have community support for Prime & PVX, they would move to appropriate forums. currently all the discussion happening on eLearning Community would move to CP forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

The current Presenter Express forum is available at https://community.adobe.com/t5/connect/bd-p/connect?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.  Please repost any current questions or suggestions to that forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I move your question to the Presenter forum.

Personally I use Video Demo instead of VideoXpress, because it allows a lot more editing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That leads to an interesting question. I posted this question within the Adobe eLearning Community so the Presenter discussion group has little meaning for me. Once moved, will additional posts in the Presenter forum still show up on the Adobe eLearning Community? It should but we will see.

Yes, I too use the Video Demo feature in Adobe Captivate. I wanted to see if this improved my workflow. Presently creating my YouTube tutorials in Captivate takes several hours. I would consider using PVX on a regular basis if it reduced this time or gave me some other improvements.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul, 

Currently we are not pulling other Presenter posts to eLearning Community but that's in the plan! 

Thanks,

Shambu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I initiate a question on the eLearning Community and a moderator moves it to the Presenter forum, will I still see it on the eLearning Community?

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can see this link in ELC at https://elearning.adobe.com/discussion/2253919/ 

Moving to other forum would move this question out of unanswered questions in ELC. You can also find this link under your profile page activity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is indeed sort of a bug: it is usual for moderators to move questions to the proper forums. Apparently the eLearning Community only transfers

questions directly to the Captivate forums, not to Prime forum, nor Presenter forum.

This could have been done by a moderator who is totally unaware of the existence of the eLearning Community (which is not the case for me). I

just followed the normal etiquette  and am very curious about the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lieve, Once we have community support for Prime & PVX, they would move to appropriate forums. currently all the discussion happening on eLearning Community would move to CP forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally makes sense. I think this is an example where the two are out of sync with one another. the eLC is not divided up this way so everything just falls into the greater category of eLearning. This is the first time I have asked a question of something outside of Captivate topics so I don't know what the impact on the community will be.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

For adding your own title card and/or your own music, you can use the custom branding feature where you can select the video you want to use for the starting video, the ending video and the background. To do so, go to the branding panel and in the drop down menu right below the title THEMES , select "Custom".  Here you will get a chance to select each of starting and ending video separately.

On a side note: For creating simple branding videos, I find power point to be an easy tool. For example, this is a powerpoint based exit video I created in less than ten minutes: https://elearning.adobe.com/files/2017/01/ExitVideo.mp4. My method to create the video was straightforward- just put the title card I want in a slide along with the text and publish the PowerPoint as a video. Although this video that I created doesn't have sound it would have been easy to add sound files within PowerPoint itself and hence one can potentially customize the audio as well.

Does this address your queries?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The current Presenter Express forum is available at https://community.adobe.com/t5/connect/bd-p/connect?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.  Please repost any current questions or suggestions to that forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources