Highlighted

Adobe Reviewing

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can I get some opinions on using Adobe Review (is that what's it's called?? The review process for having colleagues who do not have CP review and comment on your lessons). I remember trying is once a few years ago and didn't get that far. We are looking for a new e-learning software and I'd like to get CP because I know it, but my team being able to review my work is very important.

Thanks,

Tanya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Reviewing

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can I get some opinions on using Adobe Review (is that what's it's called?? The review process for having colleagues who do not have CP review and comment on your lessons). I remember trying is once a few years ago and didn't get that far. We are looking for a new e-learning software and I'd like to get CP because I know it, but my team being able to review my work is very important.

Thanks,

Tanya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2018 0

Have something to add?