• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advanced Action Issues in Responsive Design

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on making a project created in Captivate 9 (non-responsive) into a responsive project. I am using breakpoint mode in Captivate 2017. This project includes assessments made that used multiple choice questions but are really surveys. It is setup as survey in quiz properties. In the previous project, the assessment and scoring was working well, using advanced action. This was even tested in captivate 2017. No changes were made to adv. action but when it is responsive/on current project, the adv action is doing weird things.

The advanced action we are using is below for slide 1:

For slide 2 below:

Then I am having mbTh1Lv1Score reporting in a chart on results page.

The issue that is happening in the responsive versions is that if person answers "3" on q1: meaning cpQuizInfoAnswerChoice should be 3, making mbTally 3, and 4 on q2 making mbTh1Lv1Q2 = 4. When the 2 are being added (mbTally + mbTh1Lv1Q2) it is combining instead of adding. Meaning it is coming up with 34 instead of 7. Which is making everything else a mess.

The thing is, I even created a new responsive project, and used adv actions with the same theory applied, and found the same issue occurred. I would think this is the type of thing others would have faced but I can't find a single thing online about it. I feel like I have tried everything. Does anyone have any ideas?

Also these are the settings:

Thanks,

Melissa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?