• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advanced Slide Options

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to use the advanced slide option as there is a different response to every answer a person chooses. I have set the quiz slides to go to the next slide once the correct answer is chosen and when they click anywhere on the slide. I can get this working sometimes in the preview but when I sent it to the approval group and they view in the SCORM viewer some slides don't advance when you click on them. I have looked at all my slides and the set up seems the same. Can you tell me what setting might be hampering this. Here is a screen shot of my set up. (now I just tested it and no slides are advancing after a correct answer!!!). This is my first Captivate project, thanks for your help, 

norahcar_0-1600443480280.png

Norah C.
TOPICS
Advanced actions , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit confused. There is a possibility of  Advanced Answer feature for MCQ, but you don't seem to talk about that. I just see that you set up the global Success and Last Attempt action.

You are talking about quiz slides I suspect, not about an interactive object. It has 20 attempts (which is a lot). What is happening after a correct answer? Did you delete any embedded object on the quiz slide? Those are the objects which do not have an individual timeline, not in the quizzing master slide nor in the quiz slide based on that master slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have eight quiz slides (my first captivate project). My physicians want the user to get a different message for each incorrect answer so I am using advanced options. The only thing not working on some slides is when the user gets the correct option I say click anywhere to go to the next slide, and when you click anywhere it's not moving to the next slide, can you help?

Norah C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you set up as Advanced Answer option: feedback or action? It it is action, which action do  you have for the correct answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are my HERO! Under advanced slide options I had none for correct answer. Now it's fixed. I am sending you a virual thanks! Best wishes from Calgary, Canada.

Norah C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome! If you acknowledge the answer which you helped you most as 'Correct answer', other users could more easily find that solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help needed again. My quiz slides work perfectly in Captivate Preview and advance correctly BUT not in SCORM where my leaders need to view and approve. I have contacted SCORM who say it's not their issue. So is it how I am publishing Captivate? Or is it a flash issue? I have another Captivate module with quiz slides that is working properly in SCORM. I would be happy to share my problem module with anyone who can help me, THANKS

Norah C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Flash player issue if you publish to HTML. Quiz slides have no SWFs.

Did you try to upload to SCORM Cloud to see if it works there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still not working in SCORM so I have gone back two months to a quiz version that did work and am rebuilding this module, 😞

Norah C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you say it is not working in SCORM, do you mean that it is not working when you upload to SCORM Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources