Exit

After quiz, don't show email input dialogue, just send reports to server

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After quiz, user have to input email and name in dialogue

But I don't want that.

In my platform users should login before taking quiz so can use their email and id with my platform db.

Is it possible?

So After click submit answer button or finish, it goes to my server.

Thanks

TOPICS
Advanced , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

I'm afraid that's just the way that the Internal Server Reporting option works in Captivate.  In order to have it work differently you would need to engage the services of a PHP programmer and have them change the code in the PHP server pages that control the functionality.

Your other alternative is to forget about using Internal Server Reporting and instead install an LMS on the web server where you are currently running these PHP pages.  I would suggest you investigate Moodle, an open-source

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What form of Quiz Reporting are you currently using?

Internal Server Reporting or SCORM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internal Server Reporting

lifang5C4F_0-1601260486472.png

This is screenshot of form.

But I don't want this form.

After finish quiz, automatically get name and id form my session or my user info.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that's just the way that the Internal Server Reporting option works in Captivate.  In order to have it work differently you would need to engage the services of a PHP programmer and have them change the code in the PHP server pages that control the functionality.

Your other alternative is to forget about using Internal Server Reporting and instead install an LMS on the web server where you are currently running these PHP pages.  I would suggest you investigate Moodle, an open-source (did I mention FREE) LMS that is also PHP-based.  It supports SCORM 1.2 version.  So, you would need to republish your Captivate modules to SCORM 1.2.  But since your users would need to be logged into Moodle BEFORE they could access the courses and content, that means there is no need for them to enter their name and ID when doing the course itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for this, I've checked and this is LMS

The results go to my platform db.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I got it. Internal Server this is. get Confused before

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources