Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alignment problems in 2019 CP responsive project

Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 1st knowledge check below is prior to preview. All looks proper. The 2nd screen shot is what it looks like in preview (safari and ipad)

Because it look fine on my desktop I'm not sure where to try to fix the issue. Additionally, there are issues when clicking on the answer boxes.

Much of the time when I click a box it will totally knock it out of alignment. Finicky would be a drastic understatement.

Any thoughts? thanks much.

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 9.56.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-08 at 9.58.55 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on 11.5.0.476 or 11.0.1.266?

I suppose it is a Fluid Boxes project, not a Breakpoint Views project?

Which theme did you use? Is this an old custom theme which you upgraded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lily,

I am on 11.5.0.476 and I am using a fluid box template "wired"

K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using a Quick Start project (not a template). I have not tested that one yet in the Fluid Boxes style (non-responsive I didn't like the theme setup).  Sorry, cannot answer what could be the cause, have to check the master slides for quizzing in this QSP. Did you by any change edit the master slide for this question type? If yes, what did you do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created quickly a short project with Quiz slides from Wired, responsive. Works perfectly on laptops, desktop but cannot even open it on my iPad. Sorry, cannot help you. I tried with Chrome and Safari. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI I closed the project and reopened it. The misalignment was corrected. Thanks

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources