• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Allowing users to print a published project?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

Wondering if there is a way for users to be able to print a slide (or every slide) from a published project.

Thank you in advance for your expertise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I also have the same question. Trying to print from a drag and drop exercise so lerners can save their answers to a pdf document and print as they wish.

Can anyone give any hints on this?

Thank you.

Annika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I've needed to do something like this, I've used the Print playbar in my custom-colored Captivate skin - it adds a print button that allows the learner to print the current slide (to an actual printer or to a PDF printer, however the learner's computer is set up).

So, under Themes/Skin Editor, in the Theme box, I click the Playbar drop-down and select Print.

That does slide-by-slide printing. When I need to provide a PDF of the entire project (for notes or records or whatever), I:

• export the project to Word,
  • do some work to brand it, then
  • save as a PDF and provide it as a download in the LMS, or link to it from the Captivate on a resources or downloads slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you taraa for your reply.

I tested this and it works on a normal slide but not on the DRAG & DROP slide....

Any further suggestions???

Thanks,

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah! I assumed it would print whatever was on the drag-and-drop slide, too. Now I'm very interested in the solution, too... I'm sorry I can't help, but I'll be watching for answers with you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources